February 8, 2011

Tiger's Curse


by Colleen Houck
Coming soon to WPPL!
402 p. 2011 Fiction
Grade: A


Tiger's Curse steps into a reality that is modern day, but with magic from the past. Curses, traps and prophecies are everywhere, especially when it comes to a prince who has betrayed his younger brother over a girl.

Now, roughly 500 years later, the person who yields the key to the Buddhist curse has arrived. What will happen when this person, Kelsey, finds out that her beloved tiger, Ren, is the cursed prince? Better yet, what's going to happen between Kelsey and Ren when they both find out Ren can turn back into his human form for selected amounts of time per day? Will anything grow between them when they are constantly fighting for their lives against mythological creatures? Tiger's Curse is the first volume in The Tiger Saga.

Reviewed by teen volunteer Maggie K.

The Librarian Chick says, "Check out the book trailer below!"

2 comments:

  1. I was pleasantly surprised with this one. Once I started reading...the world faded away and I was thrust into this enchanting story. The writing was superb and the characters are extremely lovable. I am in love with this book and I will be counting down the days until the next in the series! I have never liked cats and now I am secretly hoping to meet my own Indian Prince Tiger!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Canada, you're in luck! Not only has the second book, Tiger's Quest, been released, but the third as well...Tiger's Voyage. I hope that you enjoy those just as much.

    ReplyDelete