December 14, 2010

Best Books of 2010?

Reading Rants, one of my favorite sites for YA lit., came out with its best books for 2010 list. I'm so far behind in my reading! Of her 10, I've read 2. But this gives me a great jumping off point to catch up.

Here's the list:

Anderson, Laurie Halse. Forge.

Bacigalupi, Paolo. Ship Breaker.

Black, Holly & Justine Larbalestier, eds. Zombies vs. Unicorns.

Emond, Stephen. Happyface.

Green, John & David Levithan. Will Grayson, Will Grayson.

Hemphill, Stephanie. Wicked Girls.

Oliver, Lauren. Before I Fall.

Oppel, Kenneth. Half Brother.

Yancey, Rick. The Monstrumologist: Curse of the Wendigo.

Yovanoff, Brenna. The Replacement.

I must say, I loved Before I Fall. Ship Breaker was also excellently written. The next one I'd like to read is Happyface.

My own list will be coming soon. How about you? What were your favorite books this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment